"Quality:Our Responsibility"——GigaDevice is deeply rooted in a quality culture, encouraging all employees to follow the AEC-Q004 Zero Defects Framework to ensure product quality and reliability. We closely monitor the entire life cycle of any GigaDevice product from initial design to end-customer use to guarantee product reliability. We base applicable reliability tests on the JEDEC, AEC-Q100, and other industry standards.
• High-temperature Operating Life (HTOL)
• Early Life Failure Rate (ELFR)
• Endurance Life
• Data Retention
• Preconditioning (PC)
• Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST)
• Temperature Cycling (TC)
• Power and Temperature Cycling (PTC)
• High-temperature Storage (HTS)
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Latch-up (LU)
• Solderability Test (SD)
• Board-level Reliability (BLR)
(Reliability Management Flow)
The Failure Analysis (FA) team at GigaDevice performs root cause analysis of any defect detected in all stages, including development, manufacturing, shipping, and end-use applications. We integrate the analysis results in appropriate processes to improve a product's quality and reliability.
(Failure Analysis Flow)