GigaDevice GD25LE Family supports low power consumption features necessary to meet the diverse design requirements of today’s applications.
- 1.65V ~ 2.1V operating voltage range
- Operates in Single and Dual I/O SPI modes
- Dual-SPI data transfer of up to 200Mb/s
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 125°C
- Supports low power consumption features
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
View the flash memory package specifications.
Use this link to find the flash memory programmers.