ARM ® CortexTM-M23 Core
- Frequency up to 72 MHz
- Flash access 0~2 wait states
- Single-cycle multiplier and 17-cycle divider
- Up to 28 maskable peripheral Interrupts, with 4 priority levels
- Flash size from 16KB to 64KB
- SRAM size up to 8KB
- 3KB ISP loader ROM
Low power management
Several Power saving mode, suitable for low power applications
Advanced analog peripherals
1 x 12bit, 1μs ADC (up to 10 chs)
- 1 x Rail to Rail Comparator
- 2 x OP-AMP
Integrated peripherals interface
- Up to 2 x USART and supports Irda/LIN/ISO7816
- Up to 2 x SPI (up to 18MHz clock frequency), 2 x I2S multiplexed
- Up to 2 x I2C (up to 1MHz clock frequency)
- 1 x 16 bit Advanced Timer, 5 x 16 bit GPTM,
- 1 x 24bit SysTick Timer, 1 x 16 bit Basic Timer, 2 x WDG
- 5-chs DMA support: Timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs, USARTs and I2Ss
- System supervisor and reset: POR,PDR,LVD
- 80% GPIO available
- 32-bit CRC & 96-bit unique ID
- On-chip clock: HSI (8MHz), LSI (40KHz)
- LQFP48 (7 x 7 x 1.4mm)
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.