The GD32E5 series is based on the Arm® Cortex®-M33 core from the latest Armv8-M architecture. System frequency supports up to 180MHz, includes a built-in hardware multiplier/divider, DSP instruction set and single-precision floating-point unit (FPU).
It is also equipped with a new hardware trigonometric math unit (TMU) that supports vector, sine and cosine, exponent, square root, common logarithm and other mathematical trigonometric operations, reducing the burden on the CPU and improving the processing efficiency. Additionally, it has a built-in memory protection unit (MPU) for task isolation, improving system’s reliability.
The devices operate from a 1.7V to 3.6 V power supply, the I/O port can support 5V voltage levels and are available in –40°C to +85°C temperature range. Several power saving modes provide the flexibility for maximum optimization between wakeup latency and power consumption, an especially important consideration in low power applications.
The above features make the GD32E50x devices suitable for a wide range of interconnection applications, especially in areas such as switching power supplies, advanced data processing, motor control, power management and other industrial applications.
- Flexible memory configurations, with up to 512KB on-chip Flash memory and up to 128KB SRAM memory
- Super High-Resolution Timer (SHRTimer) with 5 independent counters
- USB 2.0 OTG dual-function controller, including 480Mbps high-speed (HS) mode and 12Mbps full-speed (FS) mode
- Wide range of standard and advanced communication interfaces,
including SPI, I2C, USART, I2S, CAN FD, SDIO, Ethernet, Ultra-fast Comparators, External Memory Controller and TMU
- Thee 12-bit 2.5Msps ADC with 16 channels, two 12-bit DAC
- Five power saving modes for maximum optimization between wakeup latency and energy consumption for low-power applications
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.