- Arm® Cortex®-M33 core @ 180 MHz
- Up to 512KB Embedded Flash
- Up to 128KB SRAM
- Floating Point Unit, Trigonometric Math Unit, DSP instructions
- Up to 88 maskable peripheral Interrupts, with 16 priority levels
- Five power saving modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, Deep-sleep 1, Deep-sleep 2 and Standby modes
- 2x 16 bit Advanced Timer
- 1x 32-bit GPTM, 9x 16-bit GPTM
- 1x 24bit SysTick Timer, 2x 16-bit Basic Timer, 2x WDG, 1x RTC
- Up to 6x USART, Irda/LIN/ISO7816-3, smartcard
- Up to 3x SPI
- Up to 2 x I2S
- Up to 3x I2C
- Up to 3x CAN FD
- USB OTG HS 480Mb/s & FS 12Mb/s
- 1x SDIO
- 1x Ethernet
- 3x Ultra-fast comparators
- 3x 12bit ADC 2.5 MSPS (up to 16 chs)
- 2x 12bit DAC
- 12-chs DMA supported
- 80% GPIO available
- 32-bit CRC
- On-chip clock: IRC 8MHz, IRC 48MHz & IRC40KHz
- External Memory Control supported: SRAM, PSRAM, ROM, NOR-Flash, 8/16-bit NAND Flash, 16-bit PC Card
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.