- Arm® Cortex®-M33 Core @ 180 MHz
- 2.4GHz single-stream IEEE802.11b/g/n MAC/Baseband/RF radio frequency module
- DSP instruction extension and single-precision floating-point arithmetic unit (FPU)
- TrustZone hardware security mechanism
- Up to 2048KB of on-chip Flash
- Up to 448KB of SRAM
- Supports up to 32MB of external Flash
- Maximum transmit power 21 dBm
- Receiving sensitivity -97.6 dBm
- Adjacent channel rejection (ACR) 48dB
- Iperf throughput of up to 50Mbps
- Throughput reached up to 80Mbps in laboratory test conditions
- 1x ADC
- 2x SPIs
- 1x SDIO
- 2x I2Cs
- 3x USARTs
- 1x I2S
- 1x USB2.0 FS
- Wi-Fi wireless interface
- 4x General-purpose 16-bit timers
- 2x General-purpose 32-bit timers
- 1x Basic timer
- 1x PWM advanced timer
- TrustZone control unit (TZPCU)
- Digital camera interface (DCI)
- Touch sensing interface (TSI)
- Quad SPI Flash Interface (QSPI)
- High-performance Digital Filter (HPDF)
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.