In contrast to commercial semiconductor devices, the automotive industry has developed the more stringent standards of AEC-Q100 for components used in vehicles. GigaDevice’s product line of SPI NOR Flash Memory has passed the AEC-Q100 qualification. The GD25 series SPI NOR Flash Memory features density from 2Mb to 2Gb, with 3.0V or 1.8 V power supply, operating temperature range of -40℃~85℃, -40℃~105℃, or -40℃~125℃, and automotive qualified package options. The GD25 series, which has been proven in the field for years, consists of high performance and high-reliability flash memory solutions for factory-installed and special vehicle applications that require automotive quality.
SPI NOR Flash (Automotive) – Key Features
- Available in 1.8V, 3.0V voltage
- Operates in Single, Dual, Quad, and Octal I/O SPI modes
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Flexible memory architecture (Sector Size: 4K bytes, Block Size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃ / -40℃ to 105℃ / -40℃ to 125℃
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
View the flash memory package specifications.
Use this link to find the flash memory programmers.