GigaDevice GD55LB Family offers high-performance and standard features necessary to meet the diverse design requirements of today’s applications with “Quad Enable” set as default.
- 1.65V ~ 2.1V operating voltage range
- Operates in Single, Dual and Quad I/O SPI modes
- Quad-SPI data transfer of up to 532Mb/s outperforms many asynchronous parallel Flash memories
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 85°C
- QE (Quad Enable) bit is fixed to “1” as default state