GigaDevice GD25VQ Family delivers the high-performance and extended voltage range necessary to meet the diverse design requirements of today’s applications.
- 2.3V ~ 3.6V operating voltage range
- Operates in Single, Dual and Quad I/O SPI modes
- Quad-SPI data transfer of up to 416Mb/s outperforms many asynchronous parallel Flash memories
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 85°C
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
View the flash memory package specifications.
Use this link to find the flash memory programmers.