GigaDevice SPI NOR Flash delivers the high-performance and security features necessary to meet the diverse design requirements of today’s applications.
3.0V SPI NOR Flash product families include:
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V operating voltage range (1.65V ~ 3.6V for WD Family)
- Operates in Single, Dual and Quad I/O SPI modes
- Quad-SPI data transfer of up to 480Mb/s outperforms many asynchronous parallel Flash memories
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 85°C
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
View the flash memory package specifications.
Use this link to find the flash memory programmers.