GigaDevice GD25D Family supports Single and Dual I/O SPI operation for low density products which provide a balance between cost and performance.
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V operating voltage range
- Operates in Single and Dual I/O SPI modes
- Dual-SPI data transfer of up to 200Mb/s
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 125°C
- Power Consumption:
- Zero Standby Current: 0.1uA (No need for DPD)
- Read Current down to 3mA at 40MHz
- Program/Erase Current: < 10mA
- Advanced Security Feature: 128-bit Unique ID
NEW - GD25DxxCKIGR Series
Featuring industry’s smallest USON8 package
The new GD25DxxCKIGR Low-Power SPI NOR Flash Memory series features the industry’s smallest USON8 (1.5 mm x 1.5 mm) package, offering maximum design flexibility for IoT devices, wearables, smartphones and other compact, battery-operated applications.