GigaDevice GD25D Family supports Single and Dual I/O SPI operation for low density products which provide a balance between cost and performance.
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V operating voltage range
- Operates in Single and Dual I/O SPI modes
- Dual-SPI data transfer of up to 200Mb/s
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 125°C
- Power Consumption:
- Zero Standby Current: 0.1uA (No need for DPD)
- Read Current down to 3mA at 40MHz
- Program/Erase Current: < 10mA
- Advanced Security Feature: 128-bit Unique ID
NEW - GD25DxxCKIGR Series
Featuring industry’s smallest USON8 package
The new GD25DxxCKIGR Low-Power SPI NOR Flash Memory series features the industry’s smallest USON8 (1.5 mm x 1.5 mm) package, offering maximum design flexibility for IoT devices, wearables, smartphones and other compact, battery-operated applications.
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
View the flash memory package specifications.
Use this link to find the flash memory programmers.