GigaDevice GD25WD Family supports Single and Dual I/O SPI operation and wide voltage range for low-density products which provide an optimal solution for battery operated applications.
- 1.65V ~ 3.6V operating voltage range
- Operates in Single and Dual I/O SPI modes
- Dual-SPI data transfer of up to 160Mb/s
- Flexible memory architecture (sector size: 4K bytes, block size: 32/64K bytes)
- High reliability with 20-year data retention and 100,000 program/erase cycles
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C ~ 125°C
- USON8 1.5x1.5mm package
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
View the flash memory package specifications.
Use this link to find the flash memory programmers.