ARM ® CortexTM-M3 core
- Frequency up to 108 MHz
- Single-cycle multiplier and hardware divider
- NVIC support 16 internal and 43 external interrupts, each interrupt has 16 priority levels
- Flash up to 1024 KB
- SRAM up to 96 KB
- 2KB ISP loader ROM
- Support power saving mode: sleep, deep-sleep and standby mode
- Independent battery supply for RTC and backup register
High performance analog peripherals
- 3 x 12bit, 1μs ADC (16 channels)
- 2 x DAC
Integrated peripherals interface
- Up to 5 x USART/Irda/LIN/ISO7816
- Up to 3 x SPI (18Mbit/s)
- Up to 2 x I2C (400Kbit/s)
- Up to 2 x CAN2.0B (1Mbit/s)
- USB OTG 2.0 FS (12Mbit/s)
- 10/100M Ethernet MAC
- 1 x SysTick Timer, up to 10 x GPTM, 2 x Basic Timer, 2 x WDT, 7-chs DMA supported: timers, ADC, SPIs,I2Cs and USARTs
- POR,PDR and LVD
- 80% available GPIO
- 32 bit CRC
- Clock: HSI (8MHz) and LSI (40KHz)
- External Memory Control supported: LCD, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR-Flash, NAND Flash
- 96-bit Unique ID with encryption algorithm
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.