- Cortex®-M3 Core Frequency up to 120 MHz
- Flash access zero wait state
- Single-cycle multiplier and hardware divider
- NVIC support 16 internal & 60 external interrupts, each has
- 16 priority levels
- Flash from 256KB to 3072 KB
- SRAM from 128KB to 96 KB
- Up to 18KB ISP loader ROM
- Power saving mode: sleep, deep-sleep & standby mode
- Independent battery supply for RTC and backup register
- 3 x 12bit, 2M SPS ADC (up to 24 chs),
- 2 x 12-bit DAC
- SDRAM Interface
- TFT-LCD Controller
- Up to 8 x UART
- Up to 3 x SPI (30Mbit/s), 2 x I2S multiplexed
- Up to 3 x I2C (400Kbit/s)
- Up to 2 x CAN 2.0 B (1Mbit/s)
- USB 2.0 FS device/host/OTG (12Mbit/s), LPM
- Tamper Detect, Trust register for security
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.