ARM ® CortexTM-M3 Core
- Frequency up to 48 MHz
- Flash access zero wait state
- Single-cycle multiplier and hardware divider
- NVIC support 16 internal & 60 external interrupts, each has 16 priority levels
- Flash size from 16KB to 64 KB
- SRAM size from 4KB to 8 KB with HW parity checking
- 3KB ISP loader ROM
Low power management
- Power saving mode: sleep, deep-sleep & standby mode
- Independent battery supply for real-calendar RTC and backup register
Advanced analog peripherals
- 1 x 12bit, 1μs ADC (up to 16 chs)
Integrated peripherals interface
- Up to 2 x USART/UART/Irda/LIN/ISO7816
- Up to 2 x SPI (18Mbit/s)
- Up to 2 x I2C (400Kbit/s)
- 1 x 16 bit Advanced Timer, 1 x SysTick Timer, 5 x 16 bit GPTM, 1x 32 bit GPTM, 2 x WDG
- 5-chs DMA support: Timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs, USARTs
- System supervisor and reset: POR,PDR,LVD
- 80% GPIO available
- 32-bit CRC & 96-bit unique ID
- On-chip clock: HSI (8MHz), LSI (40KHz)
- TSSOP20 (6.5 x 4.4 x 1mm)
- QFN28 (4 x 4 x 0.75mm)
- QFN32 (5 x 5 x 0.75mm)
- LQFP48(7 x 7 x 1mm)
- LQFP64 (10 x 10 x 1.4mm)
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.