- RISC-V core @ 108 MHz
- Flash access 0~2 wait states
- Single-cycle multiplier and multi-cycle hardware divider
- Up to 68 maskable peripheral Interrupts, with 16 priority levels
- Flash size up to 128KB
- SRAM size up to 32KB
- Three power saving modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep and Standby modes
- 2x 12bit, 1μs ADC (up to 16 chs)
- 2x 12bit DAC
- Up to 3x USART, 2x UART, Irda/LIN/ISO7816-3
- Up to 3x SPI
- 2 x I2S
- Up to 2x I2C
- 1x 16 bit Advanced Timer
- 4x 16 bit GPTM
- 1x 24bit SysTick Timer, 2x 16 bit Basic Timer, 2x WDG, 1x RTC
- 12-chs DMA supported
- 80% GPIO available
- 32-bit CRC
- On-chip clock: HSI (8MHz & 25MHz)
- External Memory Control supported: SRAM, PSRAM, NOR-Flash, ROM
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.