- Frequency up to 108 MHz
- Flash access 0~2 wait states
- Single-cycle multiplier and multi-cycle hardware divider
- Up to 68 maskable peripheral Interrupts, with 16 priority levels
- Flash size from 16KB to 128KB
- SRAM size up to 32KB
Low power management
Three power saving modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep and Standby modes
Advanced analog peripherals
- 2x 12bit, 1μs ADC (up to 16 chs)
- 2x 12bit DAC
Integrated peripherals interface
- Up to 3x USART, 2x UART and supports Irda/LIN/ISO7816-3
- Up to 3x SPI (up to 27MHz clock frequency), 2 x I2S multiplexed
- Up to 2x I2C (up to 1MHz clock frequency)
- 1x 16 bit Advanced Timer
- 4x 16 bit GPTM
- 1x 24bit SysTick Timer, 2x 16 bit Basic Timer, 2x WDG, 1x RTC
- 12-chs DMA support: Timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs, USARTs and I2Ss
- System supervisor and reset: POR, PDR, LVD
- 80% GPIO available
- 32-bit CRC & 96-bit unique ID
- On-chip clock: HSI (8MHz & 25MHz)
- External Memory Control supported: SRAM, PSRAM, NOR-Flash, ROM
- QFN36 ( 6 x 6 x 0.8 mm)
- LQFP48 ( 7 x 7 x 1.2 mm)
- LQFP64 (10 x 10 x 1.6 mm)
- LQFP100 (14 x 14 x 1.6 mm)
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.