The GD32E230xx device belongs to the value line of GD32 MCU family. It is a new 32-bit general-purpose microcontroller based on the ARM® Cortex®-M23 core. The Cortex- M23 processor is an energy-efficient processor with a very low gate count. It is intended to be used for microcontroller and deeply embedded applications that require an area-optimized processor.
The processor delivers high energy efficiency through a small but powerful instruction set and extensively optimized design, providing high-end processing hardware including a single-cycle multiplier and a 17-cycle divider.
- Cortex®-M23 Core Frequency up to 72 MHz
- Flash accesses 0-2 wait states
- Single-cycle multiplier and 17-cycle divider
- Up to 28 maskable peripheral Interrupts, with 4 priority levels
- Flash size from 16KB to 64 KB
- SRAM size up to 8KB
- 3KB ISP loader ROM
- Several Power saving modes, suitable for low power applications
- 1 x 12bit, 1μs ADC (up to 10 chs)
- Up to 2 x USART and supports Irda/LIN/ISO7816
- Up to 2 x SPI (up to 18MHz clock frequency), 2 x I2S multiplexed
- Up to 2 x I2C (up to 1MHz clock frequency)
- 1 x 16 bit Advanced Timer, 5 x 16 bit GPTM,
- 1 x 24bit SysTick Timer, 1 x 16 bit Basic Timer, 2 x WDG
- 5-chs DMA support: Timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs, USARTs and I2Ss
- System supervisor and reset: POR, PDR, LVD
- 80% GPIO available
- 32-bit CRC & 96-bit unique ID
- 2 x OP-AMP
- 1 x Rail to Rail Comparator
- On-chip clock: HSI (8MHz), LSI (40KHz)
- 4x Independent Configurable Logic Array (CLA) units, supporting 16 input signals
- A Look-up table(LUT) providing 256 programmable digital logic functions in each CLA unit
- Programmable asynchronous and synchronous output
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.