ARM® CortexTM-M3 core
- Frequency up to108 MHz
- Single-cycle multiplier and hardware divider
- NVIC support 16 interrupts, each interrupt has 16 priority levels
- Flash memory
Flash up to 3072 KB
- SRAM up to 96 KB
- 2KB ISP loader ROM
- Support power saving mode: sleep, deep-sleep and standby mode
- Independent battery supply for RTC and backup register
High performance analog peripherals
- 3 x 12bit, 1μs ADC
- 2 x DAC
Varity of peripherals interface
- Up to 5 x USART/Irda/LIN/ISO7816
- Up to 3 x SPI (18Mbit/s)
- Up to 2 x I2C (400Kbit/s)
- Up to 2 x CAN 2.0 B (1Mbit/s)
- USB 2.0 FS (12Mbit/s)
- 1 x Advanced Timer, 1 x SysTick Timer, up to 10 x GPTM, 2 x WDT
- 2 x DMA supported
- POR,PDR and LVD
- 80% available GPIO
- 32 bit CRC
- Clock: HSI (8MHz) and LSI (40KHz)
- External Memory Control supported: SRAM, PSRAM, NOR-Flash, LCD
Use this tool to find the specific products that fit your application requirements.
Additional MCU documentation, including manuals, application notes and more are available on our GD32 Microsite.
Click here to download the PDF version of our Product Selection Guide.
See our GD32 MCU Starter Kits for quick connection of prototyping and probing.